mandag 9. november 2009

WANNA BET?

Earlier today i came by this webside (http://www.onemilliongiraffes.com/), and i was stunned by all these nice looking giraffes;D The fact that this guy has collected over 300.000 giraffes is pretty crazy! The whole story started with an bet, and the mission to get 1 million giraffes was on!

Support this guy and send of your giraffes! He may get a case of beer:D


WEBSITE


____
"My friend, Jørgen, doesn't believe I can collect one million giraffes by 2011. I'm gonna prove him wrong, but I need your help. You can create your giraffe(s) in any way you like, but not on a computer and no store bought objects. You must create your giraffe(s) yourself! So far I've got 343 527 giraffes, so I need 656 473 more and I have 417 days left. Let's show Jørgen how amazing the internet is."
quoted; www.onemilliongiraffes.com


My contribution will appear on this blog pretty sooooooon:D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar